WHAT IS A SESSION?
It is precious time that clients have set aside for themselves: to open their minds to a world of possibility; to remember that their bodies have the innate ability to heal; to participate in their own evolution and reach their highest potential as a human being.
Regardless of where we are in life, there is a need to truly be seen and see ourselves. It is easy to get caught in believing particular issues will never change, and we learn to cope. Coping becomes the issue as we create more and more limitations on physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels.
Sessions let us move the coping mechanisms out of the way. We get in touch with the tools to create positive change in our bodies and minds, improving overall health and enjoyment of life. This work gives us permission to listen to the little voice in our head, screaming to get our attention, letting us know that it’s alright to question everything we believed to be true about ourselves and the world, and that we can change our own lives and connect better to others.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM A SESSION?
Every session looks different, so expect the unexpected.
If you are new to energy medicine, the first session can be life changing. If you are used to this kind of work, then you know results can be instantaneous, take months, or sometimes years.
Each session takes 1-1.5 hours, and we let the body prioritize the steps in the healing process. I call on various modalities as needed, such as BodyTalk, Source Point Therapy, Franklin Method, Breakthrough, Yuen Method, and Matrix Energetics.
While we do not treat specific conditions or diagnose “problems,” commonly people experience improvement or resolution of such things as anxiety, depression, migraines, back pain, allergies, food intolerance, eating disorders, fatigue, insomnia, indigestion, IBS, constipation, joint pain and arthritis, inflammation, infertility, and more.
WHAT DOES A SESSION FEEL LIKE?
Just as in life we are all different, on the table everyone has a unique experience. Each session is tailored to the individuals specific needs at that specific time. Some people may physically feel nothing during the session, and their entire life changes.
After a session, common feedback includes:
- Pure happiness and joy
- Inner peace, calm, and relaxation
- Motivation, focus, and concentration
- Freedom of movement, relief from pain
- "Finding themselves"
- Improved relationships
- Finding fulfillment in career/purpose leading to improved finances
- New outlook on life, renewed sense of self-worth
- Ability to deal with stress and change in order to "take charge of life"
- Readily access a “flow” and helpful insights to create necessary change
- More confidence
- Less anxiety and depression
During a session common experiences have been:
- Energy moving throughout the entire body
- Physical or emotional releases accompanied by a letting go of pain or restriction
- Tingling or numbness
- Deep relaxation, ease, relief
- Intense sensations - imagery or aural
- Changes in breath patterns
- Connection to creative insights
- Forgotten memories arising to the surface